Specialized fields of Asst. Prof. Dr. Hakan Aydemir, PhD
1. Turkic Linguistics (focused on phonological, morphological problems of Old and Proto-Turkic)
2. Altaic Linguistics (focused on phonological, morphological problems of the (Micro-)Altaic languages, and the real and alleged cognate words).
3. Contact Linguistics (Turkic-Mongolic, Turkic-Hungarian, Turkic-Tocharian linguistic contacts; lexical borrowings; substrate influences; language shift).
4. Onomastics (focused on Central Asian Turkic ethnonyms and toponyms).
Specialized fields of Res. Asst. Oktay Çınar
1. Second Language Acquisition (acquisition of the syntax-discourse)
2. Linguistic Typology (typology on the null-subject parameter)